Due to the high demand we request the interested applicants to submit the complete application pack as early as possible starting from April-June. Though the formal last date of the applications is August due to huge volume of applications from France, Sweden, Denmark and other European countries we request International applicants to finish the application process by the last week of June or early July. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. We are here to guide you and provide you our expert advice regarding studying MBBS/Medical Degree in Romania.
- Application form and agreement signed by the applicant and the guardian
- Completed application of the University/Ministry of Education of Romania.
- 10+2 Pass Certificate (4 Photocopies)
- 10+2 Marks Sheet (4 Photocopies)
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of passport
- Medical Certificate including HIV test report
- 6 Color passport size photographs.
- Eligibility certificate from the Medical Council of India for Indian students.
MBBS/MEDICINE, Teaching in both English and French
5+1 year internship
Approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization(WHO), Member of ECTS
Euro 3200 per annum (every university has different fees).
Medium of Instruction
Excellent English skills and 10 +2 passed with 50% marks in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry
US$ 150 -200 per month
- 10+2 passed with 50% marks individually in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Excellent English skills.
Students who genuinely aspire to pursue medicine as a career. We strongly advise parents to consider the abilities of their children. MBBS is a very competitive profession and involves extreme hard work and dedication.